CB Cosmetics: Procedure Policy
Important information prior to your permanent makeup procedure(s).
If any of these important guidelines have not been followed prior to your appointment, we will be forced to cancel and reschedule your appointment, and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Please arrive early or on time for your procedure. Arriving late will cut into the time allotted for your service, and we may not be able to perform a service if you arrive well after your appointment time.
- CB Cosmetics requires a non-refundable deposit to schedule a service with our artists.
- Please provide a 24 hour notice in the event that you are unable to attend your appointment
- The pre-care procedures outlined below must be followed prior to your procedure. Not following proper pre-care procedures will result in postponement of your service and we will need to reschedule for another date.
Before Your Appointment
How to prepare for Ombré Powder Brow or Lip Blushing Procedure
- No caffeine or alcohol 24 hours before procedure
- No blood thinning medications 48 hours before procedure
- No exercise 24 hours before procedure or heavy sweating up to 10 days after procedure
- Must be off chemotherapy for 1 year
- Must be off accutane for 1 year
- Can not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Botox/Fillers must be done 4 weeks before/after procedure
- Avoid Retinol, Retin-A, Fish Oil, and any medical grade skin care and chemical peels one month prior to appointment
- Avoid any sunburn
- Avoid blood thinners, alcohol, ibuprofen, caffeine, and any other pain relievers 24-48 hours before your appointment.
- We cannot perform these procedures if you are prone to keloid scarring.
- Avoid working out 24 hours before the procedure.
- Waxing must be done two weeks prior to procedure
- Ombré powder brows can not be done if you are prone to keloids.
- Must be age 18 + – We require ID!
- If you have any medical conditions that can hinder the procedure and/or healing process, clearance from your doctor is required. We reserve the right to forfeit any appointment if a pre-existing medical condition isn’t mentioned prior to booking and is a contraindication to any of our permanent makeup procedures.
- If you have preexisting permanent makeup and are inquiring about a coverup/corrective work, please send an email inquiry for an in-person consultation!
Lip Blushing Precare
Additional preparation for the Lip Blushing procedure
- Exfoliate lips daily with a lip scrub leading up to the procedure, and keep lips moisturized! If they are chapped the ink will not properly implant and we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- We require anyone prone to cold sores or anyone who has ever had a cold sore to consult your doctor and get prescribed an antiviral to take days prior to the procedure and days after procedure to prevent an outbreak. Lip blushing can trigger an outbreak to anyone who has ever had a cold sore.